ClubMaster Member Rules
- We understand (only too well), and we ask Members to acknowledge that:
- life is short;
- we’re extraordinarily lucky to have been born and to still be alive;
- opportunities to improve ourselves, our lives, and the lives of those around us, should be grasped when they arise;
- we should always seek to do no harm to other good citizens;
- we should always appreciate what we have, rather than mourn what we don’t have or what others have;
- rights only and always come with responsibility, and we should expect to receive nothing if we give nothing;
- our existence should at all times incorporate honour, empathy, compassion, and kindness;
- the more successful we become, the greater is our responsibility to all other good citizens;
- We believe that the majority of people around the world are good citizens, and as a company it is good citizens who are and will continue to be our focus;
- We believe in lifting the boat of all good citizens;
- We reserve the rights to be selective in who may become a ClubMaster Member, and at what levels our Members are allowed to operate;
- We believe in all Members being able to identify and to know their fellow Members, and to engage with their preferred Members;
- Our focus as a Club is on excellent and mutually rewarding Member to Member engagements, at all levels of life, whether commercially, socially, recreationally, sportingly, or community orientated;
- We want to build something special which results in a better life for all our Members.
- ClubMaster is a private Membership service dedicated to facilitating relationships between Members. These relationships may be social, sporting, educational, commercial, financial, advisory, or other. Any introductions facilitated directly or indirectly by ClubMaster are made in good faith, and any decision by Members to engage with other Members in any manner whatsoever is so undertaken at the Member’s own risk.
- In joining ClubMaster, Members acknowledge this and all other ClubMaster Member Rules, and agree to indemnify and to keep indemnified all ClubMaster group entities, and their directors, shareholders, beneficiaries, managers, employees, associates and advisors against any costs, claims, demands, actions and proceedings which may arise as a direct or indirect consequence of any actions or inactions by them in relation to any relationship of any nature whatsoever with another ClubMaster Member.
- By joining ClubMaster, Members agree to abide by the Member Rules as may be amended by ClubMaster from time to time. Members may resign their Membership at any time, in which instance their responsibilities to ClubMaster and ClubMaster Members are concluded save for any business undertaken prior to the date of resignation, or any business in progress at the time of the resignation by the Member. Membership Fees paid prior to, or owing at, the date of the Member’s resignation are non-refundable and any unpaid fees remain payable in full.
- ClubMaster does not knowingly support anonymous or pseudonym Memberships or Subscriptions, and Members warrant to identify themselves as a legitimate and traceable person or entity.
- ClubMaster and ClubMaster Members and Subscribers do not engage in, support, encourage or tolerate bullying or the inciting of hate or criminal activity.
- Members are responsible for maintaining their own relevant trading licences (education, banking, financial services, investment advice, trading etc.) and insurances including but not limited to professional indemnity and public liability as appropriate.
- Member profiles are developed and maintained by Members, and are subject to review, audit, amendment, publication and withdrawal from publication by ClubMaster in its absolute discretion.
- Members agree to maintain full disclosure of all business transactions which arise from their ClubMaster Membership, and to meet their resulting financial obligations to the relevant ClubMaster company.
- All Members join the relevant ClubMaster membership company in the appropriate country, however all trading activities involving ClubMaster may be conducted through various ClubMaster companies, in which instance the trading relationship is between the Member and the relevant ClubMaster entity or its nominee.
- ClubMaster may alter, amend, or vary the manner, size, design, font style, colours, background, imagery, location, frequency and other effects and elements of the Member’s presentation in any ClubMaster media or communications from time to time in its absolute discretion.
- ClubMaster reserves the right in its absolute discretion and without explanation, refund of fees, or compensation, to decline, cancel, suspend, or modify any Membership including but not limited to amending the Member’s level of Membership and access to the Member Login and the ClubMaster Network.