Trade exchange system exclusively for ClubMaster Members
Interest Free Credit Lines exclusively for ClubMaster Members
New Revenue Streams for Referral and Network Affiliates
Your trade exchange
Everyone is welcome to search the CMX Directory at no cost.
ClubMaster Members may transact using Trade Dollars (CMD’s).
ClubMaster Members may also borrow CMD’s interest free.
Affiliate Members may also earn income from Referrals and Networking.
Membership Benefits include:
Listings with or without Trade Dollars
Online access to your trades & balances
Lower fees than other Trade Exchanges
Interest free trade dollar credit facilities
Revenue streams for Affiliates
We invite you to register with ClubMaster Exchange, and to utilise the Exchange in driving your business and life forward.
We honour and value our Members.
We continually strive to add value for you.
We want you with us for life.
For whom is ClubMaster Exchange designed?
ClubMaster Exchange (CMX) is designed to enhance the business development of all qualifying ClubMaster Member businesses, by providing cash and non-cash trading opportunities, with the opportunity to utilise ClubMaster Dollars (CMDs). Accessing the CMX Database is open to anyone. Listing on CMX is open to ClubMaster Emerald Members and higher. As with all ClubMaster Clubs, this is primarily a Members only portal, and Members participate in CMX subject to the ClubMaster Member Rules and the ClubMaster Exchange Terms of Business.
How it works
Transactions conducted through ClubMaster Exchange are able to utilise ClubMaster Dollars (CMDs) as the unit of exchange in part or whole. Sellers pay a modest listing fee for listing their goods and services on ClubMaster Exchange, plus the ClubMaster Membership and Exchange Registration Fees. At settlement of a sale, Sellers and Buyers each pay a 3.5% Exchange Service Fee (ESF) to ClubMaster Systems in respect of the CMD’s paid and received in the transaction. Buyers and Sellers must hold at least a current ClubMaster Emerald Membership and have their account in order.
How do I participate?
To trade within ClubMaster Exchange, you will need to (a) be or become a ClubMaster Emerald Member or higher; (b) if a Seller, register your products and services for sale; (d) if a Buyer, search CMX and make an offer or a purchase. As a Buyer you may register any specific product or service categories of interest, and if making a purchase without sufficient CMD’s in your account, you may apply for an interest free CMD Credit Line to enable settlement of your purchase. Please note that ClubMaster reserves the right in its absolute discretion to decline, suspend, cancel, or otherwise compromise any ClubMaster Membership, and any CMD Credit Line. Whilst ever a ClubMaster Member is suspended or compromised, access to ClubMaster Exchange, and the Member’s CMD account, may also be suspended.
Banking & Finance
Business & Investment
Construction & Industry
Education & Training
Energy & Communications
Events & Venues
Health & Medical
Hospitality & Tourism
Insurance & Superannuation
Media & Marketing
Property & Infrastructure
Retail & Household
Sports & Recreation
Trades & Services
The only trading exchange you need
Buy, sell, book, hire, rent, recruit, invest
Member Benefits & CMD Credit Lines
The Role of CMX
The role of ClubMaster eXchange (CMX) is to provide a central register to enable connections between ClubMaster Member sellers and buyers. CMX enhances trading opportunities by offering Trade Dollars as a medium of eXchange, if appropriate for the transaction.
- CMX does not participate in the negotiation process between the buyer and seller, nor does CMX act as sales agent, real estate agent, travel agent or otherwise as agent or adviser for either the buyer or the seller unless specified to the contrary.
- All listings on CMX are created by or on behalf of vendors, and the transaction or settlement process is managed directly between Members, unless settlement is conducted on the CMX Checkout.
- Listings which may be settled on the CMX Checkout may be listings made: by Members in their own right; by CMX on behalf of the ClubMaster group; or by Members or CMX, where CMX is acting as agent or re-seller for a Member.
- CMX invites ClubMaster Members to list their assets, goods, services, and offerings on the ClubMaster eXchange. Members may also list their own services or employment availability on CMX.
- Members of the public, and of course ClubMaster Members, are invited to search the CMX Register, and to engage with ClubMaster Members regarding transactions.
- In order to enhance trading opportunities, Members may transact using a percentage (from 5% to 100%) of ClubMaster Trade Dollars (CMD's) in lieu of cash, and vendors may specify the details during the listing process.
- Approved Members may obtain a CMD Credit Line of up to CMD 10,000,000. CMD Credit Facilities are interest free. Fees and charges apply - please visit the Fees & Charges page. For further information on your CMD account, please visit the Questions & Answers page.